We are sorry, but there are no credits, refunds, vouchers, or transfers to a future events in the misfortune event dates or times change. Our policy is applicable to everyone no matter the circumstances (which also includes, but is not limited to illness and injury), unless the event manager agrees to transfer the ticket(s) under certain conditions.
There is no additional penalty for the cancellation of your reservation for a NS Promotions, LLC. event, however there will be a $5 processing fee for individuals all refunds requests more than three days prior to the originally posted start date of one of our events. If you have additional questions about our policies, including event sponsorship or donation inquiries at email@example.com
Event/Sponsorship Waiver & Release Policy
READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR EVENTS. THIS DOCUMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT OR ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS.
In consideration of being permitted by NS Promotions, LLC. (Event Producer) to participate in a business networking or charitable fundraiser event, including related programs or events (Event), I understand and acknowledge that by registering for any Event, that I am legally agreeing to the statements in the following Event Registration, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement and that these statements are being accepted and relied upon by the Released Parties, as defined below. I hereby freely and voluntarily acknowledge and/or take action for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and any legal or personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, or anyone else who might claim or sue on my behalf, as follows:
1. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I acknowledge that social interaction with others can be inherently dangerous. I certify that I have not been advised against participation in the Event by any healthcare provider. I have no physical or medical condition that would endanger myself or others if I participate in the Event, or would interfere with my ability to safely participate in the Event. I also assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this Event, including but not limited to the following: falls, pedestrians, other participants, and fixed objects; the dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, inadequate safety equipment; and hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers; and weather conditions. I further acknowledge that these risks include risks that may be the result of negligent acts, omissions, and/or carelessness of the Released Parties, as defined herein. I understand that I will be participating in the Event at my own risk, that I am responsible for the risk of participation in the Event.
2. I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs before, during and after the Event and I recognize that consumption of alcohol and/or drugs might impair my judgment and motor skills. I assume responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with my consumption of alcohol and/or drugs.
3. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE Event Producer, (NS Promotions, LLC.), event sponsors, event organizers, event promoters, event producers, event staff, advertisers, property owners, volunteers, administrators, contractors, vendors, volunteers, all other persons or entities involved with the Event, and all province, city, town, county, and other governmental bodies, and/or municipal agencies whose property and/or personnel are used and/or in any way assist in locations in which the Event or segments of the Event take place, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees, officers, directors, partners, board members, shareholders, members, supervisors, insurers, agents, employees, volunteers, and other participants and representatives (individually and collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, liabilities of every kind, demands, damages (including direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential), losses (economic and non-economic), and causes of action, of any kind or any nature, which I have or may have in the future, including court costs, attorneys fees and litigation expenses (individually and collectively, the Claims) that may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in the Event or my traveling to or from the Event, including my death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, negligence, property damage and damages of any kind, property theft, and Claims relating to the provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment, or medical decisions (at the Event site or elsewhere), and any Claims for medical or hospital expenses, even if such Claims are caused by the negligent acts, omissions, or the carelessness of the Released Parties.
4. I FURTHER COVENANT and AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the Released Parties for any of the Claims that I have waived, released, or discharged herein. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, Claims made by me or other individuals or entities, for liabilities assessed against the Released Parties, including but not limited to court costs, attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Agreement, my breach or failure to abide by any NS Promotions, LLC. policies, and/or my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness during the Event. I hereby grant to the medical director(s) of the Event and his or her agents, affiliates and designees, access to all medical records (and physicians) as needed and authorize medical treatment as needed. I agree to be responsible and assume liability for any and all costs incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the Event, including but not limited to ambulance transport services, hospital stays, medical care and treatment, and physician and pharmaceutical goods and services, except for care and treatment covered by my insurance. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all liability for such costs.
6. I hereby grant to NS Promotions, LLC. the right, permission, and authority to use my name, image, voice, and/or likeness, without compensation, captured during the Event by NS Promotions, LLC., its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media in any photographs, videotapes, CDs, DVDs, broadcast, telecast, podcast, webcast, recordings, motion pictures, commercial advertisement, promotion materials, and/or any other record of this Event for any purpose whatsoever.
7. I acknowledge and agree that NS Promotions, LLC., in its sole discretion, may delay or cancel the Event. In the event the Event is delayed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rough water, rain, hail, hurricane, tornado, earthquake), acts of terrorism, fire, threatened or actual strike, labor difficulty, work stoppage, insurrection, war, public disaster, flood, unavoidable casualty, or any other cause beyond the control of NS Promotions, LLC., there shall be no refund of NS Promotions, LLC.'s entry fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
8. I understand that NS Promotions, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, revoke the registration of any participant at any time, and/or to disqualify any individual from the Event. Any individual registering expressly waives any claim for damages arising from the denial or revocation of an entry registration exceeding the amount of the entry fee.
9. By registering to become a participant into an NS Promotions, LLC. organized or licensed event, I expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Cook County, IL in any dispute arising related to my application or my participation in a NS Promotions, LLC. Event. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason, unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. By your presence at this event, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be recorded as part of a release for a future television series. Further, by your presence at the event, you grant your permission for your likeness and voice to be included therein without compensation, credit or consideration.
BY REGISTERING FOR ANY EVENT ASSOCIATED WITH NS Promotions, LLC., I HEREBY AFFIRM THAT I AM TWENTY ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE (OR WILL BE ON THE DATE OF THE EVENT) OR OLDER, I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT, AND INTENTIONALLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO ALL TERMS.